主題

聽眾

積分

新手上路

該用戶從未簽到

跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-2-24 17:20:23 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
So, if you review your old articles and detect which ones do not have optimized images, to modify them and include that quality visual content, thanks to that facelift and Pinterest you will be able to inject them with a little new traffic. Also, use plugins or add a Pinterest widget and buttons to your website and blog, because it will be useless to include attractive images if your readers or visitors cannot pin them later. [clickToTweet tweet=”There is no point in using attractive photos on your blog, if your readers cannot pin them By facchinjose” quote=”There is no point in using attractive photos in your blog, if your readers cannot pin them By facchinjose”] It is at this point where I personally have loved the SumoMe plugin , an excellent ally to multiply by the number of images that are pinned weekly to Pinterest.

For one simple reason, he includes a share button List Of Real Mobile Number List on each and every image on a blog or website. It's true, believe me when I tell you that these Pin-it buttons and, above all, “the SumoMe plugin” will boost the amount of content coming from your website on this social network. That is, your current readers will help you get more web traffic or attract new visitors. You can see those same social buttons I'm talking about in any image on this blog. Because my friend Miguel Florido has also included it in his WordPress.

Use the search engine to capture the attention of more users Within this social network, users have their own search engine, which makes it easier for them to find new content or pins. Therefore, attracting more traffic from Pinterest cannot be a job that you do only on your website, but you must also work on content within the same social network in a more productive way. That is, optimize your pins so that they are more viral and at the same time, more visible in those searches. So, if you are trying to rank your content on Pinterest, you should optimize your titles and descriptions with Hashtags and keywords to improve the chances of more potential visitors finding you in any of their searches.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

雲端vps主機|免費論壇|Archiver|手機版|Comsenz Inc.

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 09:13 , Processed in 0.080473 second(s), 24 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X2.5

© 2001-2012 Comsenz Inc.

回頂部 一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |