Minhazi862 發表於 2024-3-11 15:51:22

John said, "For your information, the mobile changes

Mentioned here have completed their rollout." *Twitter includes a link to Google's blog that indicates "here." Recently, the tracking tool has been showing values ​​that suggest , but I don't think it has anything to do with this time. That's because tracking tools like Mozcast basically only look at desktop results. The mobile-friendly algorithm only affects mobile search results, but the tracking tool measures desktop rankings. This update should increase the ranking impact of pages that are mobile-friendly. To confirm, here are two excerpts from Google's March announcement. (1) "Sites that are already mobile-friendly will not be affected by this update." Even if Google strengthens its signals, won't it benefit? Or will it just have a negative impact on pages that aren't mobile friendly? (2) “Search query intent is still a very strong signal.

” Even if a page with high-quality content is not mobile-friendly, it will still rank highly if it is highly relevant to the query. Ru. This means that pages that are not mobile-friendly may rank higher for some queries. The first mobile-friendly algorithm was launched on April 21st of last year. Have you noticed India Phone Number any changes to the mobile version of your site or the referrers from mobile devices? Click here for Twitter regarding this matter . This article is a translation of " Google Fully Launches The New Mobile Friendly Update " published on Search Engine Roundtable . To be honest, I had forgotten about the existence of this update until I saw what John said this time (lol). It was a hot topic last year, so I think most sites have already implemented it.

http://www.brazdata.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/India-Phone-Number-1.jpg

This gives you a sense of Google's commitment to mobile, and you'll be kept informed as new elements are added. – SEO Japan article keywordNew information about AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages). Recipes, iOS compatibility, number of indexes, etc. Last updated: 2024/02/16 blog At Google I/O, Google's developer conference held in San Francisco, USA, some new information about AMP was announced. Although this article is based on breaking news, I would like to first confirm the contents of the announcement. – SEO Japan * There is also an article introducing Google I/O's "real-time index" .
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: John said, "For your information, the mobile changes

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |